On Friday, SalesLoft had a company meeting to prep for our upcoming national conference, Rainmaker 2016. (And by "upcoming," I mean, "It starts tomorrow!") Our CEO, Kyle Porter, and our outstanding marketing team walked us through the timeline and strategy for each day, and gave us the insider scoop on all things sales development.
And, y'all, I. AM. PUMPED!!!
I hope you are going to be there, because it is going to be amazing! I don't want to spoil it for you, but here are some highlights:
- A keynote by social media marketer/author/speaker/entrepreneur/all-around-hustler Gary Vaynerchuk (the only way to explain why you really, really need to see him is to watch him in action)
- Craig Rosenberg (you know him as The Funnelholic, Chief Analyst at TOPO) on "Account-Based Everything"
- "Building Your Prospecting Engine" with leading Sales Trainer John Barrows
- SaaS Sales Strategy Consultant Jacco van der Kooij on "The New Way of Selling for A New Generation"
- Author and founder of The Bridge Group Trish Bertuzzi on her new book, "The Sales Development Playbook"
- Founder and Head of Sales for ExecVision and Vorsight, Steve Richard, will analyze call recordings live onstage
- Derek Grant, VP of Sales at SalesLoft, on "The Art of War for Sales"
- An afternoon Breakout Session lineup full of heavy hitters that touches on everything from "The Sales Development Playbook That Bill Belichick Would Steal" to "How The Hell Do You Get More Leads?" to "S#*t My SDRs Do"
And yeah, of course we've got some sweet SalesLoft features too, like:
Last I checked, we've still got a few tickets left (we did have to move a wall and release some more after our initial run sold out!), and for anyone in ATL, we've even got one-day passes for you to check out Gary Vaynerchuk on Wednesday (though I encourage you to spring for the full two days, because Tuesday's lineup is inSANE!)
There's lots more in store; it's going to be a great time and we're all going to learn a lot. So come on down to ATL!
PS: The SalesLoft Success team will be onsite all week, come by and say hi!